- Juris Doctor – Mitchell Hamline School of Law, summa cum laude, 2016
- Certificate in Law & Business – Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2016
- Managing Editor, Hamline Law Review Vol. 39, Mitchell Hamline Law Review Vol. 42.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, summa cum laude, 2012
- Associate Attorney, Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd., October 2017 – present
- Adjunct Professor, Michell Hamline School of Law, Spring Semester 2017
- Associate Attorney & Law Clerk, Foley & Mansfield, PLLP, 2015 – 2017
- Law Clerk, Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (SMRLS), 2014
Professional working proficiency in Spanish. Se habla Español.