Family Law

Divorce, Spousal Maintenance, Child Custody

On the day you recited your wedding vows, you thought it would last forever. The unfortunate reality, however, is that one in two marriages end in divorce. It is never easy to face the end of your marriage, but the attorneys at Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. are there to be an ally when you need one the most.

At Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd., we put you and your family first. We recognize the stress and heartache that litigation can cause, particularly when children are involved. As a result, we will do our best to resolve issues such as child custody, child support, and spousal maintenance (sometimes known as alimony) without going to trial. Our goal is for both sides to feel heard and that the outcome is fair which goes a long way towards reducing animosity and keeping the family healthy.

Unfortunately there are some cases that cannot be resolved out of court and, if that happens with your case, our attorneys are veteran litigators who have won significant settlements for their clients in both state and federal courts. Rather than intentionally running up costly legal fees, we make it a priority to provide you with both cost-effective and comprehensive legal representation.

We recognize the importance of communicating with our clients. At your first consultation, you will meet with the attorney representing you so you can have all your questions answered. The attorney will work with you to determine clear objectives for your case and let you know what to expect in the days ahead. Whether you are filing for divorce, seeking the modification of a divorce decree, or need assistance with a prenuptial agreement, our skilled attorneys can help.


Our firm is also experienced in handling adoption cases with the utmost sensitivity. We can help file the adoption paperwork, oversee the adoption case, and finalize the child placement process.

Contact us today at: (608) 784-8310 or complete the form below:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.




How Do I Get Divorced if My Partner Disappeared?


How Often Can Child Support Be Modified in Wisconsin?


How is Child Support Calculated in Wisconsin?