Can Grandparents Adopt Their Grandchild?

June 10, 2024
Grandparents may petition for adoption of a grandchild in some situations. One option is when both parents consent to the adoption. If the parents do not consent, you may file a petition to adopt and serve the parents with notice.
Read More