Request a Consultation
Offering Phone, Video, and In-Person Consultations 608-784-8310


Can I Waive Child Support in Wisconsin?

May 29, 2023

While you cannot completely waive child support, Wisconsin does allow you to halt it for a period of time.

Read More

Can a Parent Refuse Visitation if Child Support is Not Paid in Wisconsin?

July 26, 2022

If you are owed child support that is unpaid or in arrears, do not take matters into your own hands. You cannot legally refuse visitation, even if the other parent has not been providing for their child.

Read More

What can I do if My Ex Will Not Follow the Court Order?

October 14, 2019

Going through a divorce can be a long and arduous process. When the procedure finally comes to an end and the judge issues an order, you expect that your former spouse will follow it. But what happens when your ex does not obey the court’s orders? There are some things you can do to facilitate […]

Read More

Can I Move With My Child After Divorce?

May 21, 2019

When parents divorce, they are usually expected to share parenting responsibilities. The children typically reside primarily with one parent, while the other parent has regular visitation. A custodial parent cannot move more than 100 miles away without seeking a court modification. The law changed last year, making legal modification a requirement even for those who […]

Read More

Can I Modify a Wisconsin Child Support Order?

February 24, 2019

When parents divorce, both are expected to provide for their children and spend time with them. Generally, children reside with one parent, and this parent is known as the custodial parent. The non-custodial parent typically pays child support as part of the court’s divorce order. Once child support is made part of the order, it […]

Read More
Contact MSM Online Bill Pay