Request a Consultation
Offering Phone, Video, and In-Person Consultations 608-784-8310


What are the Essential Elements of an Estate Plan?

February 19, 2021

The goal of any good estate plan is to provide an easy path for your loved ones and beneficiaries if you become incapacitated or upon your death. There are some essential elements that you should include in your estate plan.

Read More

Case Study: Receiving an Inheritance? It May Impact Your Medicaid Benefits

January 8, 2021

The windfall of an inheritance—expected or unexpected—can feel like a blessing for many. However, if you’re receiving Medicaid benefits, or may need to apply for Medicaid, an inheritance can have a significant impact on those benefits.

Read More

Tips for Making a Last Will and Testament

December 28, 2020

A last will and testament is one of the essential parts of your estate plan and it is a document that every adult should implement. Luckily, it is not difficult to put a will in place to protect yourself and your loved ones in the event of your death.

Read More

What is the Best Way to Donate to Charity?

November 30, 2020

Charitable organizations are always in need of donations, and the global pandemic has made the need more urgent. Now is a good time to give to help support those who are less fortunate. Here are some tips for making the best possible charitable contribution.

Read More

What is a Living Will and Do I Need One?

November 20, 2020

A living will goes by several names including an advance directive, medical directive, and declaration to physicians. It is a legal document that gives directions to doctors regarding critical medical decisions if you are unable to do so due to incapacitation.

Read More

Last Will and Testament FAQ

November 13, 2020

A last will and testament is a necessary legal document that every adult over the age of 18 should have in place. Here are answers to some of the common questions that people have about wills.

Read More

Keeping the Golden Years Golden: Benefits Planning

October 23, 2020

Learn more about Medicaid eligibility and recovery rules during this 60 minute video, including examples and Q&A.

Read More

Keeping the Golden Years Golden: Guardianship

October 16, 2020

During this 60 minute recording, learn more about guardianship, including an overview of what a guardianship is, types of guardianship, the process of appointing a guardian, frequently asked questions, and more.

Read More

Keeping the Golden Years Golden: Estate Planning

October 9, 2020

Learn more about basic estate planning in this 60 minute video, including why it’s important to complete an estate plan, basics of a last will and testament, durable financial power of attorney, and health care power of attorney.

Read More

Probate FAQ

October 2, 2020

Wondering whether you can avoid probate? Want to learn more about the probate process? Learn the answers to frequently asked probate questions here.

Read More
Contact MSM Online Bill Pay