Request a Consultation
Offering Phone, Video, and In-Person Consultations 608-784-8310


What is a Real Estate Purchase Agreement?

October 9, 2023

Wisconsin and other states require parties to sign a written real estate purchase agreement when buying or selling real estate.

Read More

What Happens When Parents Disagree About a Child’s Medical Treatment?

October 2, 2023

When parents share legal custody of their children, they both have the right to make decisions regarding their medical treatment.

Read More

Can You Ask About Past Convictions in a Job Interview?

September 25, 2023

An employer may inquire about an applicant’s criminal convictions only as they pertain specifically to the potential job.

Read More

Moen Sheehan Meyer Donates $1,000 to The Outdoor Recreation Alliance (ORA Trails)

September 18, 2023

Moen Sheehan Meyer has donated $1,000 to The Outdoor Recreation Alliance following the recently completed “MSM Gives Back” contest.

Read More

How Can I Limit My Personal Liability When Starting a Business?

September 18, 2023

When you start a business, you will want to minimize your exposure so that you do not become personally liable for debts or payments that should be paid for by the company. 

Read More

Is There a Downside to Being a Power of Attorney?

September 11, 2023

There are some potential disadvantages of being a power of attorney. For example, the Power of Attorney must be able to make serious choices that could involve the person’s health and estate.

Read More

What are the Responsibilities of an Adoptive Parent?

September 4, 2023

An adoptive parent has legal custody of the child and must provide all the necessities including food, housing, clothing, love, and support.

Read More

What is the Best Way to Give a House to a Family Member?

August 28, 2023

There are various options when it comes to giving your house to a family member. Not all options are the same, and some have high tax obligations.

Read More

What Assets are Subject to Probate?

August 21, 2023

Under Wisconsin law, probate is required when the estate of the deceased has a value of $50,000 or more, but there are some exceptions.

Read More

Can Someone Change a Contract After it is Signed?

August 14, 2023

Once a contract is signed, you may only modify it when both parties are in agreement with the changes, and both parties must agree to the changes in writing.

Read More
Contact MSM Online Bill Pay